Happy Easter to you and yours, dear Lori!! Having had Corey home the last few days and making my Easter dinner yesterday, today I am relaxing and catching up with my blogging friends:-) Love all the Easter pictures you found. xoxo
Your decorations are so beautiful... I never even found mine :( Oh well, there's always next year! Have a blessed day and thank you for your sweet comments! Happy Spring my friend!! ~misschell
Happy Easter Lori, Love all the vintage graphics and the sweet message they send. Thank you for sharing and blessings to you for a wonderful Easter day. Thank you for stopping by. Always great to see you. Have a great week ahead! Love ya, Celestina Marie
Hello Lori darling thanks so much for visiting my cottage and for the kind comment you left behind, much appreciated. I am delighted that our blogs crossed, now I have a lovely world to visit on daily basis. Hope you had a blessed and happy Easter. Take care luv and have a lovely week.
Great Easter Eye Candy! ;) cute vintage card clip art!
How did I get so lucky to get two great gals in one... (that sounds weird... ha!) "YOU AND NOELLE" same blood right? You girls are so sweet. You leave me some of the best comments, they are always my fav. to read, you are just so kind and sweet. I am so lucky and blessed to have so many great bloggy friends. I wish you me and Noelle lived by eachother... craft nights and lunch dates for sure. Have a great afternoon and evening Lori, HUGS, LUVS~ Jenn
Hello Lori~ I've missed my visits, but look forward to catching up. So, I've poured myself a cup of tea and read a spell. I hope you had a lovely Easter as we did. As spring approaches I like to apply it's inspirational palette of colors into a few DIY decorations and gifts, with a little baking/cooking in between. Don't you love the aroma that fills the air during this season? It's definitely invigorating. Sweet wishes, Sara
Lori~You had asked where I found the rotating ice cream cone. Glitter Graphics has a plethora of GIFS for free. Each one has an embed code you can copy and paste to your blog. They also have signature GIF'S. I hope this helps.
Happy Easter!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
Happy Easter to you and yours, dear Lori!! Having had Corey home the last few days and making my Easter dinner yesterday, today I am relaxing and catching up with my blogging friends:-) Love all the Easter pictures you found. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a beautiful and blessed Easter!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
XOXO
Cathy
Your decorations are so beautiful... I never even found mine :( Oh well, there's always next year! Have a blessed day and thank you for your sweet comments!
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring my friend!!
~misschell
Happy Easter Lori, Love all the vintage graphics and the sweet message they send. Thank you for sharing and blessings to you for a wonderful Easter day.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by. Always great to see you. Have a great week ahead!
Love ya, Celestina Marie
Thanks for stopping by, Lori!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter... Love all the postcards you included in this post!
ReplyDeleteIsabel
Happy Easter Lori, it sure was nice to hear from you and I now will have to follow your Newest Blog. Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteHello Lori darling thanks so much for visiting my cottage and for the kind comment you left behind, much appreciated. I am delighted that our blogs crossed, now I have a lovely world to visit on daily basis. Hope you had a blessed and happy Easter. Take care luv and have a lovely week.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess
Wonderful cliip art! Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family.
ReplyDeleteGreat Easter Eye Candy! ;) cute vintage card clip art!
ReplyDeleteHow did I get so lucky to get two great gals in one... (that sounds weird... ha!) "YOU AND NOELLE" same blood right? You girls are so sweet. You leave me some of the best comments, they are always my fav. to read, you are just so kind and sweet. I am so lucky and blessed to have so many great bloggy friends. I wish you me and Noelle lived by eachother... craft nights and lunch dates for sure. Have a great afternoon and evening Lori, HUGS, LUVS~ Jenn
Hello Lori~ I've missed my visits, but look forward to catching up.
ReplyDeleteSo, I've poured myself a cup of tea and read a spell.
I hope you had a lovely Easter as we did.
As spring approaches I like to apply it's inspirational palette of colors into a few DIY decorations and gifts, with a little baking/cooking in between.
Don't you love the aroma that fills the air during this season?
It's definitely invigorating.
Sweet wishes,
Sara
Lori~You had asked where I found the rotating ice cream cone. Glitter Graphics has a plethora of GIFS for free. Each one has an embed code you can copy and paste to your blog.
ReplyDeleteThey also have signature GIF'S. I hope this helps.
Sweet wishes,
Sara
cute Easter post!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lori, Your Easter graphics were so pretty. Hope you had a wonderful weekend with lots of chocolate eggs! :)
ReplyDelete