HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!
I guess I should feel old today? Hard to believe 22 years ago I thought this baby was never going to come out! Marc was 2 days short of two weeks past due, it was a very warm Spring and he was eagerly anticipated! My wonderful Grandmother was so excited I was having another child, but sadly passed 2 months before he was born.What can you say about a son who guards and protects his Mom endlessly? One who will sit through two magic Kingdom fireworks and take pictures for you? Or even spend 7 days in Disney with me! Or go to see Celtic Women with you? Or forever have to repair something on a moments notice here? What can you say about a son who on June 21 is going to have to sit through my hysterics seeing Harry Connick Jr.?
HE'S WONDERFUL!

I would be a lost soul alot of times if it not for Marc's companionship with me. He was such a strength through the time my Mom was sick and spent many a days and nights at the hospital at her side and with me. I'm fortunate Marc is home still and really enjoy his sharing his time with me. He's such a tough person sometimes to make smile, but has a heart of gold. He's not to into cake so I spent a bunch at Target on candy and made him a candy cake , that made him smile, he loves candy! I'll miss him so when he moves on one day, I'm really proud of this young man,even though I love to still call him my baby! I guess I understand why my Mom and Dad always called me theirs! God blessed me with Marc, my youngest, my friend!











Happy Birthday to your Boy!
ReplyDeleteI married My MIL's Baby....He is nearly 40....still her baby!
You and your Son look gorgeous
Hi Lori,
ReplyDeleteAren't sons wonderful?? I have two that I adore, one is 18 and one is 20...so I can relate to this post!
Marc sounds like such a gem and I can tell you are proud of him...and have a right to be!! WOW..what a sweet guy. My oldest just graduated from college on Friday! Going to London for Grad school next year! Help! I'll miss him but time to fly...
Hugs..Betzie
Hey Lori,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your sweet son!
Yep, no matter how old they get they will still be our babies, your right!
The pics from Disney that you shared, were so pretty...looks like a wonderful trip.
Hope you have a great week! :)
Big Hugs,
Queenie
Happy Birthday to Marc!
ReplyDeleteVictoria x
Happy Birthday to Marc!
ReplyDelete:)
~Becca~
Ohhh, what a sweet post for Marc ~ wish him a happy bday for me! This just made me goosebumpy for you!! And hey, if he decides he just can NOT abide sitting by little hysterical you at the Harry Connick Jr. concert, well, hey, I might, just MIGHT be tempted to fill in for him!! I know I make sooo many sacrifices for you, right?@?@ tee hee
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Happy late birthday to Marc! Hope he had a good 'un!
ReplyDeleteHi Lori,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Marc. Just love your post for him. What a wonderful young man he is and I can so relate to the way you feel having one terrific son too. Marc is so very handsome and I love the pic of you two together.
You are going to have a fantastic time at the Harry concert. Wow I wish I was going with you!!
Thank you for the sweet comments about the goodies you purchased. I am so honored by your words.
Thank you also for posting my button on your sidebar. I will do the same with yours when I can work on them for my blog. We are on a working vacation this week(I think I told you in an email, sorry for repeating) and I am too pooped tonight to load all that I need to. So I will be back to it later.
Have a great evening and sending big hugs,
love ya, Celestina Marie
Happy Birthday to Marc!! You are indeed very blessed to have such a wonderful son:-) I just love that picture of you and him, it's beautiful. I think our babies are going to be just that...our babies...no matter how old they get. Corey will be 29 in June and Shawn just turned 32, doesn't seem possible at all.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, how lucky you are to be going to see Harry Connick Jr. in concert!!! I hope you get to do everything you want to do this summer, you deserve it:-) Love you. xoxo
Happy Birthday to your son!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy