Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just winging it...


I've been pretty sad, unorganized and just plain disconnected to life. My loss of Mikie has taken me to levels of sadness unimaginable. So many questions unanswered, so much tension, dishonesty from those who had connections with Mikie, it is overwhelming and disheartening to think anyone can be so cruel at this time. I've tried to get my list together to privatize but the last week came with more to do then I could muster the energy for. So I imagine I won't get to it till this weekend. To those who have messaged/emailed thanks. To those who have not included their blog name I will contact you, to protect my privacy I will have to verify if you have a blog before I can add you. I am just being cautionary incase anymore dishonesty comes my way. Trust me I thought I had seen everything, but I really have to see a secure blog before I can add you to my list. Hope you understand and are not offended.
About the tags?? I am pretty disappointed that I have very few who would be willing to craft a tag for my sons tree. Enough said on that.

8 comments:

  1. Lori~ I do have a tag in the making~ please understand my life has been crazy new job, just started this week... so my life should get more under control~ oxox, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me wish even more so that we lived near each other so that I could help you get through this very sad time in your life. Sometimes just being able to sit down and talk with a friend can help so much.

    I hope my tag arrives soon, I'm anxious for you to see it and hopefully you'll like it:-) I'm so sorry that you didn't receive very many...I feel badly that mine was late in coming!!

    Thinking of you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not forgotten you! Think of you often and pray for you too.
    May your heart be comforted today.
    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet Lori, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment, I think about you often and do keep you in my prayers, I can't imagine the sadness you must be going through. My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry about the problems your having now, soooo sad that you have to deal with such things especially at a time like this.
    Love you, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sorry for all the heart~ache that has come your way. Bless your heart. So sorry to hear about the passing of your son. I can't even begin to think what you are going through.

    God Bless you!
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lori, I feel terribly sad to learn that you have lost your son. I haven't visited in far too long, obviously. I would like to be included in your future private blog. My e-mail address is mitziscollectibles@comcast.net. Please know that you have many blogland friends that are here to give you support in some small way.

    Take Care,
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lori,
    I do hope the tag arrived safely and wasn't damaged.
    My thought and prayers are with you at this difficult time.
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am continuing to pray for you.....I hope things are looking better for you.....may God give you peace and comfort that only He can give during this hard time for you......hope you are doing better.....I just wanted to check in with you,,,,

    ReplyDelete