My wish for you for this new year is that you might find some semblance of peace, together with the quiet mending of your broken heart. Everytime I visit your blog, know that a prayer goes out to you and your family.
Dear Lori, Thank you for visiting my blog and for having my blog button on your sidebar. I just now found your blog, but I feel like I already know you from your Pinterest boards! Seems we love all of the same things. I have been reading your blog and I am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved son. My heart breaks for you. I'll be praying for comfort and healing for your broken heart. Michelle xoxo
Hi Lori, Your blog is adorable and I especially like your header; she's so sweet! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your nice comment. I got the flowers at Michaels, with coupons of course! Have a lovely rest of the week. Happy St. Patricks day!
Lots of love to you!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
My wish for you for this new year is that you might find some semblance of peace, together with the quiet mending of your broken heart. Everytime I visit your blog, know that a prayer goes out to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLori~I hope this year brings renewed hope and joy.
ReplyDeleteSweet wishes,
Sara
Dear Lori, Thank you for visiting my blog and for having my blog button on your sidebar. I just now found your blog, but I feel like I already know you from your Pinterest boards! Seems we love all of the same things. I have been reading your blog and I am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved son. My heart breaks for you. I'll be praying for comfort and healing for your broken heart.
ReplyDeleteMichelle xoxo
Hi Lori,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is adorable and I especially like your header; she's so sweet! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your nice comment. I got the flowers at Michaels, with coupons of course! Have a lovely rest of the week. Happy St. Patricks day!
Blessings,
Sandi