Why yes it certainly has. Throughout the last months often times I've wanted to resume posting but wasn't quite up to it, so in the next few days or week I think I'll take a small step to return and see how that goes, what do you think? Is anyone still there?
Till then, Lori
Till then, Lori











Just wanted to tell you you were missed!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed and wonderful weekend!
blessings,
karianne
I was so happy to see your comment on the blog and I'm glad you are thinking about starting to post again!
ReplyDeleteblessings,
karianne
Hi,
ReplyDeleteGlad you are still posting. Have been thinking of you and hoping you are ok. Looking forward to reading more from you soon. regards Ann
I am still here Lori.
ReplyDeleteHope you are ok. stop by.
Amy
I think that's a wonderful idea Lori...So happy to see you and I would love to have you come sit poolside. :) xo
ReplyDelete